Last updated: March 28, 2022
Based on a clear recognition of the importance of protecting personal information, JFE Systems, Inc. has been striving to protect personal information, as reflected in the company's Privacy Mark certification. We see protecting and appropriately handling personal information and specific personal information ("personal information" hereinafter) as a social responsibility and fundamental to our business activities. We will implement the following Policy at all times, drawing on our expertise and sense of ethics as members of the information services industry.
- We shall clearly communicate to customers why we collect personal information. When using and providing personal information, we shall handle it appropriately and within the scope of stated purposes.
- We shall handle personal information in strict accordance with applicable laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms and internal rules.
- When entrusted by customers with data including personal information, we shall strictly manage this data in compliance with the provisions of relevant contracts.
- We shall take appropriate security measures to ensure the security and accuracy of personal information and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, unauthorized alteration, leakage, and other incidents. Should such incidents arise, we shall take prompt corrective action.
- We shall have a contact point to handle complaints and consultation from customers concerning personal information.
- We shall strive to continually improve our personal information management system.
Date established : September 1st,1998
Date revised : October 1st,2015
JFE Systems, Inc.
Seavans South Building, 1-2-3 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0023
President & CEO