- 1. Given our global focus, we manage our businesses with the intention of opening up new markets and participating in a new economic era.
- 2. We strive to grow through energetic competition and symbiosis.
- 3. We make every possible effort to satisfy customers.
- 4. We respect individuality and human rights and emphasize a corporate culture of compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 5. We are constantly improving our technical capabilities, accumulating intellectual property, and applying such property.
- 6. We are solidifying our reputation as a group of professionals possessing remarkable technical prowess, versatility, and creativity.
Guidelines for Employees
- 1. Think ahead. Engage in personal development.
- 2. Think from the other person's viewpoint.
- 3. Create strong and supportive circles of people.
- 4. Hold high aspirations and a wide perspective.
- 5. Strive for change. Seek out and explore new opportunities.